Glass Custom Shower Enclosures
Custom shower doors are David’s specialty! They offer several top brands and styles, including both frameless and traditional framed enclosures in a variety of colors. You have many types of safety glass to choose from–clear, tinted, opaque–plus a variety of textures. Make your bathroom the show piece of your lovely home with an elegant shower enclosure expertly designed, fabricated, and installed by David’s Glass and Mirror.
Shower Doors and Enclosures as Enhanced Interior Design Elements
Often people spend a lot of time and money selecting gorgeous tile and decos only to cover them up with a frosted or patterned shower door glass. At least consider what clear glass shower door and walls can do for your bathroom design. David’s glass also offers many textures and obscure glass treatments for your shower doors as well. We just want you to know your options.
Clear glass shower doors and enclosures
- Allow you to see beautiful tile work and designer plumbing fixtures
- Makes the room look larger because you can see the whole room (not just up to the visual barrier of a piece of obscure glass
- Look sexy and modern
- Allow more light from a window pass into the room
- Feel less enclosed (claustrophobic) because you see into the room
- Use tempered safety glass
Shower Doors with Obscure Glass
Not everyone needs clear glass shower doors. Advantages of obscure glass
- A patterned glass is a design element that can complete a desired “look”
- Many patterns (and some color choices) available in safety glass
- Creates a visual barrier–especially useful in larger bathrooms
- Hides shampoo bottles, back brushes, razors, etc. Great for kids’ bathrooms!
- Give a sense of privacy
(Photos on this page Copyright 2012 David’s Glass and Mirror)